What does IKEA, Airbnb, and Nespresso have in common? They are companies that used design as a driver for continuous innovation and growth. These are the companies that embedded design thinking and lean startup in the early days to survive, thrive and grow to become market leaders. In essence, they are design-driven companies. How will you do the same with your startup?
This course teaches you the tools to build design-driven startups using Business Innovation Design Canvas. In this self-paced course, you are guided through 24 blocks of Business Innovation Design learning how to develop your idea and build a business around your idea.
What you will learn?
- Infuse design thinking and lean startup into your startup.
- Gain clarity how your business will create and deliver value.
- Develop a business model unique to your idea.
- Share a common language and thoughts through Business Innovation Design framework.
Who is this course for?
- Entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs looking to create value and integrate design in their fast-paced development cycle.
- Designers, creatives, and engineers who do not know how to make money and build a company from their ideas and inventions.
"Hi there! I have been asked by many different people how they can learn the methods and tools of Business Innovation Design. This is why I created an online course for you to learn the fundamentals using the BID Canvas.
This is a self-paced course consisting of videos, texts, templates, and discussion forums. I understand you may be busy, which is why I made the course to be straight-to-the-point where you will be able to learn the fundamentals within two hours and apply your newfound skills at your work immediately.
You will get a lifetime access where you can access the content anytime, anywhere, not to mention that I will be there to answer your questions and curiosities. I will update the content periodically with improved quality and depth so that you will always learn something new and get the most value for your buck."